Thursday 24 April 2008

Thurs 24th April: Dodecahedron Collision

This is it! The launch of my collection at Cube PR today "Dodecahedron Collision". Here you can see the look book which has been designed to fold into a fortune teller by the graphic design maestro Wren studio. The look book also has beautiful photography by Annie Collinge and styling by Alex Cunningham. The photos can also be viewed at a new menu page on fredbutlerstyle.com thanks to the webmaster extraordinare wizardry of Luke Tarpey. Big thanks to my uncle and aunt who lent me this amazing shop cabinet to display my wares. Big thanks to everyone that helped me with my collection : Holly Macdonald, Holly Ormrod, Rosie Ray, Maki Lou Lou, Jessica Dance, Thanks to Sarah Magnay for the unrivalled sewing dexterity in making up the glove - inserting different colour panels in between the fingers! Thanks to K A B I R for loaning his sewing machine in an hour of need.........Lots of thank yous to make..........



No comments: