Wednesday 9 July 2008

Tue 8th July: When Fletcher & Hay met...............

Beyond The Valley was the venue for the launch of Fletcher & Hay's Book that they compiled last year by asking the question "What are you thinking about?". Thier hit list of contributor's included (in Fletchers words) a performer, a painter, an artist, a friend, a brother and sister, a sister and sister, a stranger, a lover and a girl I once knew, a nude in New York, a beauty in bed

I am not quite sure what category I fitted into on thier hitlist but here is the printed postcard I returned to thier request.
The book is a really neat insight into snapshots of people's immediate brainspace.
I need to have a proper read to digest all the answers but when I have I will re-enter some chosen quotes here.............




No comments: