Wednesday 10 September 2008

Weds 10th Sept: Worked It Out!




Finally have it! The only post I have ever put here without images was to declare my addiction to listening to Esser. It was the only thing that got me through the dark times of Radio 6 insisting on playing Coldplay on relentless rotation...........


So I got totally over excited and screamed down the phone when Kim Howells told me that she was styling an album shoot and it was a guy called Ben Esser! .Kim has previously shot in Berlin with photographer Elisha Leverock-Smith and the two collaborated on this new project in London. So predictably I asked (ie. harassesed) Kim for some snaps from the day and fortuneatly the record company have been extremely obliging in giving her the go ahead to share these 2 images..................
Esser is on tour for the whole of October in the UK to promote his tunes, so check out his myspace for listings..........

Here is the video for his latest single which is directed also by Elisha:

No comments: