Wednesday 26 November 2008

Weds 26th November: Time for Change.........spare change


Fittingly the 444th post to be entered on my blog is about my best friends ThreeAsFOUR who I had the absolute pleasure of seeing whilst visiting their hometown of NYC. Last week they held a pop-up store to mark the time of change in the current political and financial climate.........and to also acquire some loose change! Never to pass up an opportunity to stage something progressive, they contacted performance artist Michael Portnoy. He dressed in an all-in-one black outfit and paraded the sidewalk with a sandwich board of collaged dollar prices. I unfortunately missed the event so GABi has sent me this picture to share with you. They are turning footage of the day into a mini movie clip so I'll update on details when they arise..........

Until then, if you are in NYC head to Barneys to see their beautiful peace dress as part of Simon Doonan's Christmas Window scheme.

No comments: