Tuesday 10 March 2009

Tues 10th March: Rosy Nicholas

In the midst of LFW preparation meltdown I received this crazily cosmic envelope in the post. The contents were equally gorge and here is one of the screen-print collage postcards. I didn't have time to investigate further................but just as soon as I could............look what I unearthed!!!!!!! Oh my God, how sparkalicious is this? Its the work of prop maker / illustrator Rosy Nicholas who has many sections on her website to have fun hopping around. But these images are from her Super 8 video work for which she built a space suit from kitchen foil, masking tape and felt-tip pens. My kind of choice materials! Infact I have the very same fluorescent stripey paper in my special paper folder so I knew we were on the same page.............(excuse terrible use of pun, they do slip in occasionally...........I fully lay blame at the feet of spadgerdisco)




No comments: