Tuesday 5 May 2009

Tues 5th May: Fred Butler Accessories To Buy

Today is officially the 1st day that my accessories are available to buy in London..............

KABIRI are stocking some of the latest collection which is still all hand made with love, in-house at my studio.
They have 3 outlets, 1 on Marylebone High Street, Covent Garden and a concession in Selfridges.
I have done their windows to accompany the launch.........the flagship store has a large print by Elisha Smith-Leverock and for Selfridges I made a special hat to fit in with the centenary colours.
The origami silk pieces from the collection are made with fabric designed in collaboration with Brie Harrison.

So if anyone would like to spread the word, please do!
I'm over the moon that my accessories are now accessible.............

www.kabiri.co.uk
37 Marylebone High Street W1U 4QE





2 comments:

rachel gilman said...

love kabiri, love your things!!! and your site, and your colors, and and and...

Unknown said...

PLEASE SELL YOUR PIECES ONLINE!!!
PLEEEAASEEE! I AM CRAVING THEM - set up a store on ebay, ioffer, anything!