Sunday 7 June 2009

Sunday 7th June: Bishi Beauty

Quite possibly the most predictably well turned out ladies I have the pleasure to know.  Infact I have never seen her have an off-day.  Every time I either arrange to meet Bishi or bump into her in that London fate way, she is always immaculate, mesmerising and spectacular.  
As with the majority of my musical cohorts, we met via me contacting her through myspace to send her an accessory.   Here is the latest donation from my current collection with silk print designed by Brie Harrison.  Not one is the same as the origami fold results in each pattern turning out different for every single one.
I have decided to document Bishi's looks on my twitter............think I'm getting the hang of it?!

http://bishi.co.uk/diary/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

she's fabulous!