Tuesday 16 June 2009

Tues 16th June: Black Gardenia

Last evening Paloma held a soiree to mark the occasion of her 1st single release.  Friends and family got together at The Black Gardenia speakeasy in Soho to celebrate her well-earned success.  She looked gorgeous in a gold sequin dress with fur trim and black outlined eyes with decorative spot patterns, dotted around.  Lewis (K, D & Lewis) spun the tunes, with my favourite being  "Shake Shake Shake Senora" which made me shimmy like Winona Ryder in Beetle Juice.  Apparently "Stone Cold Sober" had reached No. 10 in the download chart at the end of the day, so I can't wait for the official chart on Sunday!  Congratulations to everyone involved!  I remember the day I delivered her an accessory and she just had the good news that she had signed to EMI, so its very proud-making to now see the reality of that opportunity!

http://www.myspace.com/kittydaisyandlewis

No comments: