Monday 10 August 2009

Mon 10th August: " It's Nice That" Issue 2

I have finally tip-tapped the last letters of my feature for the 2nd issue of |"It's Nice That"  published by the prolific Hudson Bec.  I'm so excited that they asked me to be a guest writer for an article and ecstatic that I can share the subject matter with all the readers.  Here is a little hint as to the content of my contribution.............a photo I took in NYC on Halloween 2001.
Its going to be on the shelves internationally in October.  Right on time for fashion week.........one of the stockists is Colette who pop up in my story!   The first issue sold out in less than 6 weeks but you can pre-order at their website to secure your own copy ............... 
http://www.itsnicethat.com/publication/its-nice-that-issue-2

No comments: