Saturday 1 August 2009

Sat 1st August: Namazonia





I have recently noticed that there is a reoccurring tag of "kitcsh" arising in connection to my work.  I simply can't see the connection!?  Then I sit back and look at all the shnikle-shnackle around me, and get a whiff of what reviewers may be on about.................
A while ago I sent Namalee a photo of my rainbow bed to compare our collective conscious for collecting cosmic wonders......her reply was that it was indeed similar but on conclusion hers is messier.  No shit sherlock!  Look at this .......every mother's worst nightmare..............except that in this instance its not, as Namalee's mum attended her Reebok launch last night and stood right up front to get the best view!  Namalee performed some tracks wearing the new Wonder Woman inspired sneaks and a sleek Pam Hogg jumpsuit which I haven't seen fit anyone else so perfectly.  Damn, that Nam got legs!....................... 

2 press shots by Billa, art direction Super Steve
http://www.reebok.com/GB/#

No comments: