Thursday 6 August 2009

Thurs 6th August: Music



My webmaster Luke Tarpey has set up a new section on my site for "Music" and in the process of transferring everything over................
Here are 2 of the latest bits of FBStyle Music news:  Skin wearing bespoke shoulder piece to the Kerrang awards on Monday and Master Shortie wearing caterpillar necklaces on his new single cover................. 
Can't actually believe these things are happening............when I was at school each of my 4 bedroom walls were papered with music mag cuttings...............now they include things I have made  * Job Satisfaction*

http://fredbutlerstyle.com/

2 comments:

Krista from theneonhub.com said...

Hi, would you be interested in the VICE Magazine photo issue exhibition? It is launching next week in east London. I've got some great shots from some artists, just drop me a line if of interest. Kind regards, Krista

fredbutlerstyle said...

All invitations welcome! Thanks!

anything@fredbutlerstyle.com