Monday 30 November 2009

Mon 30th Nov: 1 night till OPEN THAT ADVENT CALENDER!







Yes, Its the first day of December tomorrow............so get fingering that first door on your advent calender.............(where does one get one now, since the demise of Wooly's?!)
To celebrate the first day of festive frivolities I'll be cranking up the Wham classic on SHOWstudio's soundsystem whilst the crew are down at Somerset House to soundtrack my Christmas Tree installation.  I packed up my sleigh of treats today which the gnomes have been rustling up (sic.  'tis they who have arranged the components in this OCDC colour ordering....not me!).  Unfortunately the tree arrived some 3ft short of the Bruton Place stable ceiling today, and has been sent back to be replaced by a more stellar version tomorrow.
(I have based some of the decorations/accessories on this original bow from my graduation collection "Spectrum Collection" 2003) 

Images top to bottom:  Anna Leader, my snap from meeting at SHOWstudio, my snap from work-in progress, snap from SHOWstudio's blog)

1 comment:

F.M. said...

LOVE those colors together. Your blog is always filled with morsels of inspiration for a budding stylist.