Tuesday 22 December 2009

Tues 22st Dec: Happy Christmas/New Year/Birthday/Thankyou Susie Bubble




Here is what you get for being a staunch ambassador for fredbutlerstyle.............and a generally lush soul...........like Susie Bubble.   An elephant never forgets........and I will never forget the few people that helped discover me and helped to spread the word..........so I like to keep the karma flowing and those angels in good stead with some of my samples.  
Thank you to Jessica Meek for helping me with the accessories for SHOWstudio by making a) these necklaces b) the boxes c) sticking letters to my latest look-books d) hand delivering them...........which I will cover in an imminent post........watch this space........

1 comment:

oxymoronic style said...

I love this necklace!

oxymoronicstyle.blogspot.com