Monday 29 March 2010

Mon 29th March: Birthday Wishes from Fifi and Lola





The girl's stepped it up a level and the decoration equated the cosmic cupcake batter rainbow.
Thanks to Fifi and Lola for jazzing up the proceedings of the birthday celebrations with this spread of magic munchies.  Here I am, seemingly worse for ware which I can only fathom as an unfortunate angle of the photograph as apposed to my disposition..............also, just to clarify the secret ingredient I had requested was not hallucinogenic as speculated but magical juice from a flower known as "love-in-idleness"....................... the proof is in the pudding...........
................. unfortunately I gave up my cupcake to my star VJ Riyo as she had missed out..........so no mwah for me this time...........but an excuse to make more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Images c/o Lucy Aebischer 

No comments: