Monday 12 April 2010

Mon 12th April: Out with the old, In with the new




Been packing up 4 years worth of studio................throwing away props, patterns, papers, plastics, torn up periodicals............
My horoscope is scarily accurate from this week's ES! 
"Clear any clutter now and you'll soon feel the sense of rebirth that this week is all about"
Packing up my desk to move..............and literally tidying my desktop on my laptop, discovering some old treats..........here is a paper corset I made Lacey this time last year for her to fit onto a canvas underskirt...........

2 comments:

50two said...

WOW.
WOW.
WOW.

please don't throw away your rubbish! send it to me!

felicia said...

I know the feeling!patterns,illustrations small shapes of fabric all over the place..many times though inspiration from previous projects is recreated differently for the newer ones.Be careful of what you are throwing away!

fx
http://chicintown.blogspot.com/