Friday 1 October 2010

Friday 1st Oct: London's Next Top Tranny





I LIVE for Trannies (you may well have caught wind of that fact by now!). Infact its probably safe to say that I am a tranny trapped inside a woman's body (not quite sure how that works, but it is what it is). Although I attend many Tranny events I never get photos to capture the spectacle as Im always too busy enjoying the moment and loving every minute. However last night I managed to snap 2 of the judges Scottee (also in WMag) and Jonny Woo. Here is also Lady Bunny who is in London and made an appearance for the final of the competition. Along with Piers Atkinson I donated an accessory to the winning prize and Miss Fancy Chance stole the night with her Prince themed persona. She won the title of "Alternative Miss World" last year and now taken the title of Top Tranny from host The Fabulous Russella. It was a brilliant night and I had a ball............Russella making pancakes whilst lip synching to Christina Aguilera is always a highlight!

To read more on Alternative Miss World, read my review

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love u. Love that picture. X

fredbutlerstyle said...

Thankyou!
Ive got to get more proactive on photographing these things! So gutted I never captured the dressing room /trailer at Downlow!

See you soon

XXXX

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

Dear Fred, lovely to see you and Rowdy and congrats to Miss Fanny Chance for winning. Hope to see you very soon xxx