Thursday 6 January 2011

Thurs 6th Jan 2011: Guest Review 2010 >>>>>>>>>>> Danny Sangra


FB: What garment or accessory did you most enjoy wearing in 2010 and what was the best occasion and why?

DS: "Firstly let me say I know my accessory isn't ground breaking fashion and also seems kinda dull (especially compared with Lynns overalls) however what I have to stress is how much I HATE sun glasses. I like them on other people but I hate them on myself. Never have I felt comfortable in them and coming from England I don't find them useful at all. I hate the way you have to keep taking them on and off. I loath when people wear them on their head especially indoors. I don't like hanging them around my neck as they always fall for some reason....However...this all changed when I was on my way to Big Sur California
I knew I needed a pair of sunglasses and after searching I finally found the one pair of sunglasses that would become my accessory of the year. The simple Rayban yes, however the folding wayfarer is of distinct shape. They are slightly larger, slightly more comfortable and they come with a little leather box that fits perfectly in my pocket. So no need for placing them on my head like an Italian exchange student when go grocery shopping."


Danny Sangra

No comments: