Tuesday 14 June 2011

Tues 14th June: Ted Draws








I'm going to see Prince play in July and need to be suitably attired in a Prince related T-Shirt and specially for the occasion I have discovered "Dirty Mind" by Ted Pearce. This illustration is part of Ted Draws triptych Spring collection alongside Raekwon & Madonna. You can visit WAH Nails to see the tees or buy them online which I did ............. and received some unexpected bonus material ......... including an original drawing, penned onto a CV! I really love the Madonna illustration - I bet the girls at Vogue would too!

Buy yours here.

1 comment:

Tessa said...

I have ordered the madge tee today after reading your post - I can see it being a summer staple.

I hope Ted's 'Steve Bush' drawing makes it to the next tee collection.

Tess
http://fashionresister.blogspot.com/