Friday 1 July 2011

Friday 1st July: Peter Jensen Sample Sale











Peter Jensen's Sample Sale is always a date in my diary and destination on my travels......... to pick up a rabbit emblazoned garm to add to my collection. The latest selection went on sale this evening and carries on all day tomorrow at his studio on Shacklewell Lane. The rails comprise of mens and womens stock, samples, seconds and accessories available at huge discounts............ for example a few sequin embroidered wool cardigans for just £20! There are lots of gorgeous summer dresses in his trademark prints for the girls and tailored separates for the boys......... and a bunny back-pack for me! (And a photo of my namesake dry cleaners spotted in Copenhagen!)

Saturday 2nd July 10am-6pm
Peter Jensen Studio
Buzzer 4, Studio 1C 18-24 Shacklewell Lane Dalston E8 2EZ

No comments: