Friday 26 April 2013

Friday 26th April: Andrew Logan Studio sale with Piers Atkinson





On our 2nd sunny Spring evening I headed down to Bermondsey to see the rays reflect off the mirror mosaic mural sculptures and surfaces of Andrew Logan's glasshouse at his studio sale.  Here he is with his Saturn style DVD player which is one of my favourite details of his interior design - totally cosmic!  Piers Atkinson was also at the event with his one-off samples which Kim dived into and found the perfect pale blue pom pom ......... and I tried on a glitter beetle baseball cap for my red outfit.  Saving up the pennies to purchase a piece of Logan jewellery to decorate my arm like these cuffs Gity Monsef has styled with multicolour perspex bangles - LUSH!!
Head over to Andrew's online shop to find your own slice of the spectrum.

No comments: