Tuesday 12 November 2013

Tues 12th Oct: MTV EMA's













This weekend was the most exciting dj turn Ive ever had - at the after party for the European MTV Awards held in Amsterdam.  The rosta comprised of London's club scene selectors including Jonny Woo, The Lovely Jonjo, Jeanette, Jodie Harsh, Severino (HorseMeatDisco) spinning dance-floor fillers for the guests post ceremony.  We were able to attend the show and witness the staging of sets from Eminem, Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus which was very surreal as I only ever see these kind of theatrics via my TV screen!!!   Thank you MTV for taking me with you!  I'm extremely relieved I survived the scrutiny of the music industry's ears on the receiving end of my mixing, and especially grateful I didn't include Dizzee Rascal's "Bonkers" in my set once I noticed he was standing next to the dj booth : /  

No comments: