Thursday 13 November 2008

Thurs 13th November: NYC-ya

I have to apologise for my absence. I have come to NYC on a last minute trip so before leaving was frantically preparing............and now here I am frantically working...............so no time to spend over my usual high - callibre of entry..........! ; )

But here is something to look up to entertain you until I return............to get a look at some fantastic New York interiors............

Be prepared for some serious time wasting...........once you start, you can't stop............click on any picture on the main page and it leads you to a whole page more.....................

theselby.com

2 comments:

joes[a]fiend said...

http://acontinuouslean.com/maps-intel/

Great for places to go in NY.

Glowing Doll said...

Hello,

Love your work (Just saw origami headpieces in Vouge the other day!).I checked out your profile on Catwalk Genius.com and bought 2 shares. I hope to buy many more in the future.

Also, I am super jealous of the beautiful necklace that you Sent Susie Bubble! It looks absolutely amazing.

If there is some sort of Fred Butler mailing list could you kindly add my name to it please?

Kind regards,
Danielle