Friday 19 December 2008

Friday 19th Dec: Sample Sale

Nin from "Goodone" clothing invited me to take part in a sample sale this week with my fellow Cube represented NOKI, also Cassette Playa and Judy Blame. It was a lovely day having visits from Maki Lou Lou, Susie Bubble, Patrick Wolf & William who won a pink porcelain dog in the lucky dip! I sold a few pieces but it turned out to be another reason all together that I found myself out of the studio on that day. It was not for the sale but to have the opportunity to meet and make a connection with Judy Blame. Our stars alligned and in the way fate always guides my life, it was an incredible encounter and Im now looking forward to see what unfolds in the future. In the morning we saw a magpie out on the roof and by the evening I was the proud owner of a magpie t-shirt and rainbow keychain/necklace that Judy generously gave me. How lucky am I?! Its actually obscene how lucky I am. I feel like Gollom or Fagan as I gleefully inspect each piece that are a collection from Judy's trips around the world....Brazil, Paris.........there is so much detail I have had a problem trying to fit it all in this photo (see bottom) but Im sure that I will blog it again as I don't intend on taking it off for quite a while!






1 comment:

Oh soo vain said...

sample sale??? loveeeee those :) - ohsoovain.blogspot.com