Tuesday 7 July 2009

Tue 7th June: Kyle Bean Part IIg






So here is Kyle's camera I was talking about.............and numerous other electrical appliances.  He used these within his display at the exhibition to show his films with actual screens installed inside the cardboard casing.  The other items had been turned into light boxes (as you can see in my snap).  There was not a wisp of estranged glue on any of these magnificent maquettes.  I take my hat off to Kyle's model-making and the answer to his deftness is that he started when he was a kid!  A-ha!  Musicians buy their offspring instruments, skaters buy their kids boards, break-dancers get their kids body-popping before running...........think I'm going to invest in a mini glue-gun and cutting mat if I procreate!
To see more (and there is a hell of a lot more!) check out Kyle's website...
www.kylebean.co.uk/

1 comment:

Disneyrollergirl.net said...

Mmmm, reminding me of Thomas Demand...