Tuesday 21 July 2009

Tues 21st July: Another string to my bow


I think I have been labelled a "slasher" as i have my sticky style fingers in a few different creative pies.  Now I have a new service to add to my CV (although I really wouldn't recommend it)......a photographer's assistant.  Elisha and I had a very last-minute impromptu shoot so I had to step up to the challenge of holding her Hasselblad (oh dear!).  She also gave me responsibility of holding the reflector.  Ive always thought they would be an ace prop or accessory..........especially the gold ones!  
Never without her finger on the trigger..........Elisha caught me mid-demonstration............
Can I just point out how hilarious the applique is on this jumpsuit..........especially if my hair is down and I'm drinking a glass of bubbly...........maybe that will be the next installment.........

http://www.smith-leverock.co.uk/

1 comment:

Chris Beaumont said...

Awesome jumpsuit, comrade.