Monday 7 September 2009

Mon 7th Sept: Preview




So here is the first preview of S/S 2010 pieces from London's new designers as called in by Hilary Alexander herself! How nice to know that she does her own homework!
Here is a necklace and pair of earrings from my new collection teamed with a silk/cotton, backless dress, by Cooperative Designs, ..........who are my friends..........so good on Hilary for having a sixth sense on that one..........or maybe her homework is that extensive!

I made a shout-out to all my photography friends for donations of lighting gels to make my new collection.............which came through with generous packages from Tara Darby, Amy Gwatkin and even a hand-delivery from Akio. Now they can see what Ive been creating from their left-overs..................THANK YOU GUYS!

1 comment:

Glowing Doll said...

What are the earrings and necklace made from? They look like paper but I wasn't sure.