Tuesday 1 September 2009

Tues 1st Sept: Lady Ga Ga in convo with Craig Lawrence





Craig and I are both from the illustrious creative breeding ground of East Anglia UK. Yep, the fields of sheep and combine harvesters nurture some seriously strange talents! The last time we were both back in the homelands, we hooked up for a walk along the blustery beach of Southwold to catch up on how are collections were going. As Craig had been at home that week I assumed that it had been some down-time with the family and keeping local. Oh no! He related that he had just returned from a jaunt up to Manchester for an MTV recording of an interview with Lady Ga Ga. .........as you do, natch! LOL! So here it is! Its just launched on the international music channel but you can check it all out at this link. The series is different musicians meeting up with the creatives that inspire them.............the other episodes feature The Beastie Boys, Marilyn Manson etc.

In the run up to fashion week you can keep up to date with Craigs news as he has started twittering and just launched his own blog in conjunction with photographer Kenzie Burchell called "Chateau De Gateau"..........lots of excitements looming..........

http://www.chateaudegateau.com
http://twitter.com/craigknitwit

5 comments:

Admin said...

Do you know whether the piece she wears is designed by Craig?

fredbutlerstyle said...

No its not and I don't know who it is by actually.............you could ask him over at Chateau.......or lets open it up to the board........anyone know? Its great isn't it! Maybe its Jeremy Scott?

Admin said...

Thanks for the answer. That's exactly was my first thought. Then I through about Agata Ruiz de la Prada and a couple of designers more. I have to find out. I'm obsessed with the "thing" :o)

fredbutlerstyle said...

I think it might be this designer?

http://www.allisalexnoble.com/

Patricia said...

You're my hero, Fred! Pls send me your e-mail to sxyfashonqueen@gmail.com - I launched a site about Lady Gaga Style and would love to feature an interview with you there. Your creations are truly magic.
Thanks again!