Wednesday 17 February 2010

Weds 17th Feb: O to the M to the G-A-G-A The Lady's in my hat!


Thanks to Elisha and Rowdy for waking me up in the middle of the night with this exciting image.  Being 2 of my closest collaborators they recognised the nimble fingers behind this hilarious hat that I made on commission for Gaga to wear in her new Telephone video with Beyonce.
Thanks Nicola Formichetti for supporting new British Designers..........I think the whole of London are at her beck and call.............."call" being the operative word with this crazy telephone hat..............(sorry for the bad joke...........i won't be giving up the day job!...........and what a magic job when I'm asked to design and make things like this!)
For anyone intrigued as to the exact style of receivers that i sourced to implement.................... it is a couple of "Trim" phones that I dissected from a fantastic company Abdy Retro Telephones.

Another image found by Holly on Gagadaily

4 comments:

POPPY FRENCH said...

Fabulous hat good work!

Fay Elizabeth said...

Congrats! It looks amazing.

Susan said...

Awesome piece of design art. Gaga's got a direct line to all the most happening designers... and she's a great advertisement.

Unknown said...

When I saw the triangular shapes I knew it has to be yours. Any chance you could send me more info and a photo/sketch of the piece to gagadaiyfashion@gmail.com, please?
Many thanks in advace!!! (can't wait!)
Love,
Patricia