Monday 15 March 2010

Mon 15th: Re-discovering Heliocentric Electric






A year after the event, I am still finding shoots featuring my A/W 2009 collection "Heliocentric Electric".  This is a particularly beautiful story shot by Sarah Creswell  modelled by Jack Guinness ...........can't find out the stylist, so please let me know.........(emely catherina)?
You can see my silver disc hat, silver foil shoulder piece and even my pyramid box packaging they came in was used!  I absolutely LOVE this rainbow collar and pistachio jumpsuit by Alex Mattsson...............what a dream outfit!!!!!!!!!!  

2 comments:

Dante said...

I think it might be Aradia Crockett as the same model and photographer were used for this shoot- http://issuu.com/whosjack/docs/wj32 - page 46 - 53. You could get in touch with her via Who's Jack magazine. X

Emely Catherina said...

Hi Fred! Yes it's styled by me (Emely) Loved loved loved this collection! keep up the good work x