Friday 29 October 2010

Fri 29th Oct: "future beauty" talk at The Barbican




Yesterday evening I was joined by my muse ROWDY SUPERST*R to conduct a talk about "Fashion & Performance" as part of the evening events at The Barbican to coincide with their current exhibition "Future Beauty". I don't talk much (only thru writing) so I'm always astonished and bemused why get I offered to do lectures / talks. But I like a challenge and was so chuffed to have been asked that I put myself out of my comfort zone and went under the spot light. I'm still alive to tell the tale and thanks to ROWDY for being the perfect guest to tell the tale of designer and musical muse. I hope everyone enjoyed it and took home some colour and positive energy.

There are loads of great events in the programme so have a look here

No comments: