Saturday 24 December 2011

Sat 24th Dec: Hello Again!






Hello Again!
I can breath through my nostrils for the first time in 2 weeks - incredible!
I ignored a cold for a week and subsequently paid the penalty by getting a skull splitting case of sinusitis (self diag-nosed *excuse the pun*) hence my hiatus since last Friday. I have been laying in a dark room listening to Radio 6 and sleeping. Just before the fever struck, I took part in the Circus Christmas Fair and here is a cosmic photo of one of the flying saucer hairclips from my stall............ taken by Poptuckshop who came to visit. I was parked next to Lily Vanilli's cafe deli for guaranteed warmth and hot soup / mulled wine on tap. All of her treats were delicious and I purchased some truffles for my Nan's Christmas present............ so I'm eager to be trying them tomorrow too............ thrilled I can now (kind of) breath, smell and taste again ............ ready for all the festive trimmings....... HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.............. ENJOY!

No comments: